1. What inspires you to make music with this particular sound? When it comes to recording music I always strive to ensure that my next piece of work is better than my last. That way I can see constant growth and improvement in my craft. While working on the album I told producer J Cardim that I wanted to do something entirely different sonically to further build my catalog. To be honest with you I was actually caught off guard when J Cardim sent this particular beat to me. I mentioned that I wanted to created an album that would truly stand out in a major way. So I told J Cardim to send some of the best tracks he had and I instantly became attached to the instrumental that would soon become a song called “Here I am”
2. What inspires your message you bring in your music? With my song “Here I am” I wanted to basically leave a positive mark on the industry essentially allowing everyone to be aware of the fact that ive arrived and I am here to stay. In the song I speak on how I’ve chosen to remain driven no matter what obstacles life may throw at me. Which is what inspired the quote “Life throws jabs but my counterpunch has always been a haymaker”. Thats just my way of allowing my listeners to know that I have a strong fighting spirit and the mentality of a warrior.
3. Are there more ‘feel good’ or ‘fun’ tracks on there as well? Another song I grew extremely fond of is a song called “Heart of a champion”. Although I feel that the song may strike a little controversy due to the fact that it speaks on a subject that is extremly vulnerable. That subject being teenage pregnancy and the fact that I feel that parents should act in a more attentive manner towards their children to ensure that they are guided down a good path in life. Those who really know me, know that I wish nothing but the best for everyone and I always strive to do all I can to guide them to the best of my ability.
4. What project ( if one is here or coming) filled with stories like this or artist motivated or inspired you to make this type of music? For those who may not know a few of my biggest inspirations as a Hip Hop artist include Tech N9ne, Tupac, Joe Budden, Nas Rakim and Eminem just to name a few. Granted there are so many great artists in the music industry, it would take me nearly a decade to list everyone I am influenced by simply because there are so many to name.
5. Anyone featured on your project and who are you looking to work with? Although there is a large array of talent on this album such as DJ Pain 1, J Cardim, Don, Tex, Curt Mcgurt and M1sta Wyte, I would have to say that an artist that I’ve really enjoyed working with the most is AdELA. Since we first recorded “All that’s broken”, We’ve developed a brother/sister kind of bond. When I thought of giving up she gave me the extra push and motivation I needed to keep moving forward. Granted I work extremely hard to accomplish every goal that I have in mind in terms of career progression, I wouldn’t have been able to make it this far without the support, and wonderful mentoring that AdELA has provided for me since day one. I have nothing but positive things to say about AdELA. That’s my sister, and she will always have my support 100%. As far as artists I’m looking to work with, I’ve always dreamed of working with artists such as Alicia keys, Tori Kelly, Lecrae, Tech N9ne, Twista, Excision, Avenged Sevenfold , Lenny Kravitz, Pink, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Nas, Rakim, Wu Tang Clan, LL Cool J , Sam Smith, Demi Lovato , Carrie Underwood , Disturbed, Hopsin, Celine Dion, Leona Lewis, Travis Barker, Josh Groban ,Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Zendaya just to name a few
Here are a few links to my music
Danger Zone- Murder Weapon (Feat. M1sta Wyte)
Danger Zone- Hear my prayer (Feat. Djoir Jordan)
Danger Zone- All the same
Danger Zone- Family is forever (Feat. Rome Henderson)
Danger Zone- Life of an outcast
Danger Zone- Feel my pain (Feat. Curt Mcgurt)
Danger Zone- Blinded by sorrow
Danger Zone- The promise
Danger Zone- All that’s broken (Feat. AdELA)
Danger Zone- Heart of a champion
Danger Zone- Finding Solace
Danger Zone- Lyrical Massacre (Feat. Don Tex, and Curt Mcgurt)
Danger Zone- Here I am
Danger Zone- The warning (Feat. M1sta wyte)
Danger Zone- All I fear: the 2nd chance edition (Full album)
Dalia Zambrano promo video